Frequently Asked Questions - Seasonal Billing

Unit owners who have plans to go out of town for a seasonal holiday or an extended trip are asked to file a request for seasonal billing with United Utilities Services before their departure dates.

Before leaving your unit, kindly report departure and expected return dates using the form below.

While you’re away from your unit, water service will be stopped and charges will be deferred.